Capri: A pocket guide
- For a great view head to the Villa Jovis ruins in the late afternoon.
- To explore the island take the Riva boat early in the morning for a tour.
- For a top dining experience most people don’t know about visit Alle Grotelle. You have to walk for 15 minutes to get there and it has an amazing terrace facing the sea and serves delicious food.
- For an amazing cultural experience, go to a classical music concert at Villa San Michele – it’s breathtaking!
- To people watch or take great photos walk to the Arco Naturale and the Piazzetta at around 7 pm; the crowd is glamorous!
- If you have children, make sure to visit the huge pool at Canzone del Mare.
- Make sure to try the local dish of grilled mozzarella in lemon leafs – it’s delicious
- Capri in high season is the perfect place from which to explore the Amalfi coast. Simply hire a boat or take the ferry to explore the coastline.